Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Core Values




1. Spiritual Connection ~ I value being Divinely Guided. I create time every day to nurture and strengthen this connection.

2. Loving Kindness ~ I value verbally expressing and acting on the highest love in my heart.

3. Courage ~ I value fearlessly acting on my Inner Guidance.

4. Inspired Creativity ~ I value Infinite Divine Possibility and Unlimited Creative Expression in all things.

5. Emotional Honesty ~ I value self awareness and non judgment of what is so.


Reviewing my Life Purpose and Core Values on a daily basis is inspiring me and providing a daily self evaluation process. I read these statements in the morning to remind me of what brings joy into my life. And when I review my day at night, I have a yardstick by which to analyze how I measured up to my chosen ideals.

One of my responsibilities is taking my 3 year old grandson to day care, after my daughter drops him off. I give him breakfast and make his lunch. Yesterday morning, I was feeling tired and impatience flared when his natural curiosity manifested as a new question every other minute! :-)

That evening, I recalled this as I was journaling about my day. Feeling that I had not lived up to my Core Value of Loving Kindness, I determined that I would be mindfully aware with him the next day, no matter how I felt. We had a wonderful time together, despite my feeling tired again, and this experience paved the way for a joyful day.

Being mindful of my Core Values and Life Purpose sets my sails to catch the best winds and determines the quality of  my whole life. I am choosing where I want to go and how I will get there. I am living with intention. I have a vision!

Finding strength to live from my core values ~

Joan


1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan!

    I enjoyed your blog, simple but useful. Congrats!

    Keep me posted when the next one will come out and I’ll help you to spread the word to my twenty five thousand twitter followers.

    In reading this blog I have learned so much things.

    Keep doing the good Job. I'm waiting your email.


    Marc Saint-Ange

    ReplyDelete