Saturday, May 2, 2015

Life is Messy

Carl Jung said "I would rather be whole than good." This simple statement is so profound!

Every time we get on the other side of a challenge another "opportunity for growth" pops up. Resistance is always our first and defensive response. We want things to be black and white and tidy but instead get served myriad shades of continuous gray. We wish for "enlightenment". We think there is some kind of perfection to be achieved.

But all manifestation bears LOVE'S signature, no matter how frightening or awful its' appearance. Everything serves LOVE'S ultimate purpose. I trust LOVE and know that wisdom blooms with compassion.

In my desire for wholeness instead of goodness, I relax my expectations of myself and others. I work with my resistance to "what is". Instead, I intend to embrace reality with awareness. From the vantage point of my heart, everything begins to look like LOVE. May my heart keep expanding to include it all, without judgment of self or others!


No comments:

Post a Comment